Thursday, August 8, 2013

Pool party treat bags

Good morning my crafty friends! It's been a busy and emotional week for me as I prepared the kids to go back to school. It's official! My son is a freshman.  I can't believe how fast time is flying. It seems like yesterday I was dropping him off to preschool, and now he's in high school....  *sigh*

Anyway, on to my creation.  Here are some goody bags that I made for a special girl turning 12 who will be celebrating with a pool party. 

Just love how the girl and boy turned out.  I created them using the sizzix girl and boy dress ups dies,  peachy keens in the garden face assortment stamp set and some trendy twine (girls).  I also used Jaded Blossoms birthday candies and candy charms and banners die and stampin ups round tab punch and scallop trim border punch. The tutorial for the treat bag can be found here.



 Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great rest of the week!  Take care and be blessed!!


2 comments:

  1. This is so cute. OMG I just love the hair on that boy, lol. Congratulations on your Freshman I hope he has a great year this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are soooo cute, great job!!!

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Love reading your comments :)