Sunday, September 2, 2012

Jaded Blossom monthly challenge

Good morning and happy Sunday!  September brings a new challenge over at Jaded Blossom.  I'm so excited to share my project with you today.  This is my first post as Jaded Blossom's guest designer for the month of September.  Thank you Candace and Michelle!

This month's challenge is to create anything of your choice using Jaded Blossom stamps.  I found a cute hershey kiss file at the Cutting Cafe and knew I wanted to pair it with the Jaded Blossom's chocolate lovers stamp set.

Here it is......
a kiss containing kisses.....



I also used Jaded blossom's pattern kisses on the hershey's kisses, one of my favorite stamp sets.

Check out the rest of the fabulous design team members projects here, and don't forget to link up your project by September 15.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and happy craf10!




8 comments:

  1. This is way too cute Janey! I love how you embossed the kiss too! Thanks so much for being our guest designer this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable project Janey! I love the embossing and the colors! :0) Welcome to the team!
    Crystal
    Jaded Blossom Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little kiss is so super cute! Love it! Pink and brown are one of my favorite. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so Cute. Love the embossing too. So glad you can join us this Month Janey.

    Hugs,
    Kate
    Jaded Blossom DT
    Scrappers Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is sooo flippen cute ! love the metallic type paper and that you embossed the big kiss !!! looks awesome !! Congrats on being our GD for this month !!!

    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really really cute!!! I love how you embossed the kiss! Its great having you with the Jaded Blossom Team this month!

    Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the cutest box!!! LOVE what you did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really sweet! Love the embossing and the hints of pink.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Love reading your comments :)