Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Happy Halloween!!!!

Aloha my friends!  I've been missing in action for awhile, but with Halloween nearing, I needed to get crafting.  So I finally started my halloween projects.  But, before I share them, I'd like to share my hello kitty cuties.  They can't wait to go trick or treating!!



Now on to my projects. My first project I created for someone who wanted toppers for her bags.  I used 2 dies from Jaded Blossom, fancy topper die and charms die.  Boo is from Jaded Blossoms halloween candies and the skeleton is from cottage cutz.



For my second project, I made french fry boxes.  I embossed the front of the the box with Stampin up's web embossing folder.  The ghost and spooky are both from My Creative Time.



Thanks so much for stopping by..... I hope to post more of my projects soon.

Have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. Your Daughter's is super cute. Awesome Treat toppers and Treat Box.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Love reading your comments :)