Monday, February 10, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Aloha my crafty friends! I have been slacking; this is my first blog for 2014.  Happy New Year (better late then never, right). I have been creating, but I haven't been updating my blog. I do post all my creations on instagram so feel free to follow me there. Sorry, my FB page has been ignored as well. You can find me by hitting my instagram button on the right :) 

Now on to my creations.  Here are some valentine's treat bags and pinwheels.





 Supplies:

Sizzix tall bag die
Papertrey ink heart dies
Darice heart embossing folder
Jaded Blossom candy wrap die
Jaded Blossom valentine wraps

Quickutz pinwheel die
Jaded Blossom Valentine candies

Thank you so much for poppin' in.  I will be posting more valentine's projects soon.
Take care and happy craf10....

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Love reading your comments :)