Friday, July 11, 2014

Last day of preschool goodies

Hello my crafty friends! Wow!! I didn't realize I was missing in action that long....lol! 
 I would like to share some goodies I made for my daughter for her last day of preschool. I can't believe how time flies. She will soon be in Kindergarten.



These pixie stix and lollipops are for Jerney's classmates.  I used My Creative Time's stitched 
lollipop holder and All Around Everything stamp set.


This is Jaded Blossom's new candy caddy.  Isn't it the cutest?  I love it.  Now's your chance to get it.  I believe it's back in stock today :)  I also used Jaded Blossom's teacher appreciation candies.
I just realized though, it's difficult to see behind the tulle.
These I created for the teachers.  I filled the caddy with a hand sanitizer, a gift card and various
sweets. 


These are the sanitizers in the caddy.  I designed my own HK thank you labels
for them :)

Thanks so much for stopping by.....Have a blessed weekend!!


1 comment:

Thank you! Love reading your comments :)